DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

May 2018

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
HEAD James <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2018 12:15:38 +0000
I disagree that 3D modelling is only for marketing, I've certainly used this feature for design and some PCB CAD systems will allow you to import the enclosure from the mechanical CAD system and allow you to do feature-clashing checks in the PCB Design Tool.

James Head

Oxford Instruments

Magnetic Resonance

www.oxford-instruments.com

www.twitter.com/oxinst : @oxinst

www.facebook.com/oxinst

www.linkedin.com/company/oxford-instruments

Tubney Woods, Abingdon, Oxon OX13 5QX, UK

Tel: +44 (0) 1865 393200

Email: [log in to unmask]

This e-mail is confidential and is for the addressee only.   Please refer to

www.oxinst.com/email-statement<http://www.oxinst.com/email-statement> for regulatory information.