TECHNET Archives

April 2018

From:
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2018 06:59:21 -0400
agree.  you can also use RP system (I believe it is A type that
absorb moisture in addition to the corrosive gas... the other type is
used not for electronics, but biological stuff- keep the moisture in
the bag... so be careful what you use).
http://ageless.mgc-a.com/applications/product/rp-system/
if you do use RP, make sure you have moisture barrier bag and good
vacuum (not thin ESD bag).  No heat needed... excellent for high
price heat sensitive device.  IMHO.  (pricy for a good reason).
http://ageless.mgc-a.com/applications/product/rp-system/
jk