TECHNET Archives

April 2018

From:
"Decker, Scott UTAS" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Decker, Scott UTAS
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2018 21:46:06 +0000
I was pretty relaxed Joyce, so Lithium may not be a good thought, but if it helps me remember dinner, sign me up! :-) Happy Friday to you and all...

Scott Decker – Staff Engineer, PCB Design Services CID+ – Electronic Systems Center
UTC AEROSPACE SYSTEMS
3445 S. 5th Street, Suite 170, Phoenix, AZ 85040 U.S.A.
Tel: 602 308 5957  FAX: 602 243 2347
KE7MWT  AKA:PadMasterson
[log in to unmask]   www.utcaerospacesystems.com

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This message may contain proprietary and/or privileged information of
UTC Aerospace Systems and its affiliated companies. If you are not the intended recipient please 1) do not disclose, copy,
distribute or use this message or its contents, 2) advise the sender by return e-mail, and 3) delete all copies (including all
attachments) from your computer. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
This Document Does Not Contain Export Controlled Technology Or Technical Data.

you forgot you dinned with Clumpy and Kloumpios last week?  oh, boy, you should ask waiter for Lithium  instead... peace...