TECHNET Archives

April 2018

From:
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2018 11:57:46 -0400
rapid pressure change will cause the bust of polymer window.  you
need a new detector.  you can add UPS in your pump system and alarm -
so you have time to power down correctly (assume you are most
experience is glitch of power supply, the UPS will do wonder... the
alarm will allow you sufficient time to power down properly assume
you have 24/7 monitoring...otherwise, get a big UPS.  if you have
newer system, ask  your service guy if it can be programmed to power
down properly in the event  of lost power - you still need UPS to
execute the program).
my 1.4 cents.
jk