TECHNET Archives

April 2018

From:
Jared Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Jared Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2018 11:38:37 -0500
Hello, everyone

We are trying to place 01005’s and are have troubles with the components (caps) jumping out of the tape. There is some kind of static charge causing the part to attract to the cover tape and stand up in the pocket. Has anyone seen this? Is there a way to eliminate the charge?  One thought is maybe our X-ray counter is placing the charge on the reel. Not sure yet.

Thanks

Jared