TECHNET Archives

April 2018

From:
SALA GABRIELE <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, SALA GABRIELE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2018 23:19:18 +0200
No technical advantages, let's say they are bit confusing operators due to different colors ( brown, blue and pink) so it is not so friendly situation to handle a so mix of HICs adopted by different Suplliers...
But health is something to take care before it will be to late....
Gabriele