TECHNET Archives

April 2018

From:
Zilber Gil <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Zilber Gil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2018 16:40:53 +0000
Hi,
The cross section is done by the PCB supplier. They claim it is OK. From what I know, they are using permanganate etch, which clean good the surface, but almost does not etch the epoxy. Thus a zero etchback is seen. We tested this process in the past and it gives great results.
In any case, I will ask that and see if this will be their answer.
Regards,
Gil

???? ????????? ?-Samsung Galaxy ???.
The information contained in this communication is proprietary to Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd. and/or third parties, may contain confidential or privileged information, and is intended only for the use of the intended addressee thereof. If you are not the intended addressee, please be aware that any use, disclosure, distribution and/or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your computer.