TECHNET Archives

April 2018

From:
Iulia Muntele <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Iulia Muntele <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2018 09:29:03 -0500
see IPC-9121 from Feb 2016

--
CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail message and any attachments thereto, is
intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain
legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient of this e-mail message, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message, and any
attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
e-mail message in error, please immediately notify the sender and
permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any prints
thereof.
ABSENT AN EXPRESS STATEMENT TO THE CONTRARY HEREINABOVE, THIS
E-MAIL IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR A WRITING.  Notwithstanding the
Uniform Electronic Transactions Act or the applicability of any other law
of similar substance and effect, absent an express statement to the
contrary hereinabove, this e-mail message its contents, and any attachments
hereto are not intended to represent an offer or acceptance to enter into a
contract and are not otherwise intended to bind the sender, Sanmina
Corporation (or any of its subsidiaries), or any other person or entity.