TECHNET Archives

March 2018

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2018 13:50:50 -0500
Hi Phil - our  board modification (i.e. cuts & jumpers) type of stuff is
covered by a couple of procedures so they are not included in the "3"
number since they are reviewed and any possible impact on integrity is
assessed. I was talking about the removal of components in production/test
as part of a product flow. Say a BGA isn't working so they would be allowed
to "rework" it 3X before having to pull together a process/design group
review.

Dave