TECHNET Archives

March 2018

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2018 13:06:44 -0500
Hi team! I agree with Bhanu, having a fixed number requires established
processes and material sets to be safe and even then, there is risk. Our
current procedures allow for 3 reworks before a process/design team
consultation/review is required.

Dave Hillman
Rockwell Collins