TECHNET Archives

March 2018

From:
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2018 06:14:27 -0500
normally is -55 to 125 C, depend upon if you are facing the sun or
not... (even in the desert you are easily goes to 85 C...if your
intended higher than that, you need active or passive cooling in your
design).  you need to go back to MIL-STD establish date to find
out... Your design limit usually is upper test limit plus 20 to 25 C
for short duration... if you really need to operating at high temp,
you need to prevent creep - that is not standard eutectic Sn/Pb...
you should go back to ESA to find out design detail requirement and
design criteria.  best of luck.
my 1.5 cents. IMHO.
jk