TECHNET Archives

March 2018

From:
"Stadem, Richard D" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Stadem, Richard D
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2018 12:30:32 +0000
You should look at finding a company with a good automatic X-ray system. They can check the wirebonds automatically and store a picture for you. For a limited job of 320 pcs, that would be the way to go.

I use the Dage at one of my client companies that has a taped parts X-ray software package, and I used it for automatically scanning wirebonds. It works extremely well, too well in fact, because if the wirebond routing is not uniform, it will cull those in a separate file that needs to be manually validated.