TECHNET Archives

March 2018

From:
Wayne Thayer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Wayne Thayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2018 11:26:47 -0700
Tough job to sign up for: You want at least 64 MegaPixel images of 320
boards, and you want high quality optics (can see a 2 pixel wide bond
wire), and you want cheap and you want to do it fairly quickly!