TECHNET Archives

March 2018

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2018 07:40:39 -0500
Hi TechNet! Looking for some assistance. I have a legacy program who has a
requirement for having welded lead extensions added to a TO-39 component.
Yep, very old school task that become obsolete with technology progression
but they have some valid reasons for not updating to a new technology.
Does anyone know of a company who still provides weld extension services?
Please email me off line with suggestions if you know of a resource. TIA.

Dave Hillman
Rockwell Collins