TECHNET Archives

March 2018

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2018 13:41:24 -0700
Bob this made me laugh must be my English sense of humor.

I saw the name and  wonder what their marketing guys are thinking

Mycronic (My Chronic) ink Jet.

I once had a rep come in for FUBAR circuits.

Sorry no I have not tried it.

Best regards,

John