TECHNET Archives

March 2018

From:
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2018 13:21:29 -0400
SAC is relatively strong under compression, but underlying Cu cct
might not be under pressure (consider each Ball as  point contact).
you might need to do FEM to find out.. for example, if you have via
in pad, you might damage the via before compressed SAC ball (same
apply for the BT-substrate on component side).  IMHO.