TECHNET Archives

March 2018

From:
Tan Geok Ang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Tan Geok Ang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2018 01:24:45 +0000
 We use AiTechnology epoxy, too.

From: Yuan-chia Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 27 February 2018 at 5:17:42 AM SGT
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [TN] Conductive Epoxy Inspection Criteria on Flex for LED

besides the name  mentioned, I  like AiTechnology. a bit pricy but
great product for both conductive and non-conductive... (money well
spend for consistency and quality... IMHO... you might have to fight
with your penny pinch program MGR).