TECHNET Archives

March 2018

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2018 16:44:16 -0600
Hi Carl,

If the board is going to be soldered with water soluble flux I use
Techspray Wondermask W all the time to mask SMT parts, most of the time for
our selective solder machine. Designers put parts packed around through
hole leads that you can't avoid even with selective solder...

Steve

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 3:22 PM, Carl Van Wormer <[log in to unmask]

--
Steve Gregory
Kimco Design and Manufacturing

--

This email and any attachments are only for use by the intended
recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged, confidential, proprietary