TECHNET Archives

March 2018

From:
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2018 12:47:24 -0500
depend upon your layout and routing path as well as your operation
environment... if you have ground plane extended to the edge, you
might need to coat.  if you have high humidity operating environment
or corrosive environment that may react with the lamination, you need
to coat... IMHO. (if it is high voltage, 12 V for example, I prefer
coated... it might operated at high temp and got temperature cycled a
lot if power on/off).