TECHNET Archives

March 2018

From:
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2018 04:49:40 -0500
excellent point for reproducability.  It is crisis currently in
science right now... (see below).  Hopefully, test method will keep
its well known reputation (rooted in Bellcore days with IBM,
Motorola, etc contribution) not become a equipment vendor's marketing
scheme (not mind some of them if they are good, but sometimes, it is
something else... just like the foot print of components... off topic
here).
Good luck.
jk

New complimentary webinar from Science:

Reproducibility in crisis: Sample quality and the importance of early
and ongoing analysis

You are invited to hear our panel of experts on March 14, 2018, in
this live, online educational seminar. For more information and
complimentary registration visit: webinar.sciencemag.org