TECHNET Archives

March 2018

Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2018 18:23:41 +0000
Dell - Internal Use - Confidential

Folks,

   Thanks to all who provided guidance/direction/references to my inquiry questions.   I greatly appreciate you for pointing me in the right direction.   Education is a powerful tools which can conquer obstacles.

   I will contact the appropriate assigned staff member to my inquiry individually.

Again, thanks you for your input.   What a great group of guys/dinosaurs/gals we have here.....

Victor,