TECHNET Archives

March 2018

From:
"Stadem, Richard D" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Stadem, Richard D
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2018 17:04:20 +0000
Boy, that was a long time ago. We are now much more advanced, and our newest components are in the nanoduzpek size. Don't try to look them up, they can't be seen. We recently purchased a newer, more advanced pick and place machine to handle these. The machine takes up a lot of floor space, almost a whole square inch is dedicated to this work cell.