TECHNET Archives

March 2018

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2018 17:04:06 -0600
Hi Richard - yes, both the 7093 and 7095 specifications contain design,
assembly and failure mode information. Think of it as the IPC-JST-001/610
are the requirement documents and the 7093/7095 provide a wealth of
specific topic information.

Dave