TECHNET Archives

March 2018

From:
"Upton, Shawn" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Upton, Shawn
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2018 15:21:41 +0000
I had not heard of that 008004, so I googled it.  Not sure if it's of any help, but the tables here seem interesting.

http://www.topline.tv/SizeChart.html

I'm hoping for nothing smaller...

Shawn Upton

Section Head, Test Engineering