TECHNET Archives

March 2018

From:
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2018 17:02:14 -0500
if it is mission critical part, there is always solder foil (flux
build in or flux sticky on both side), you can order at volume - (not
cost effective - however, you can cut on your own  if you only make
less than 30ish) - for either prototype, or low volume extremely
pricy stuff.  you can minimize the voids for sure.