TECHNET Archives

March 2018

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2018 15:39:53 +0000

		Actually using a laser rework station for this.
It keeps all surrounding components below melting point even on a double sided mirror imaged BGA design.
Best regards,
John

		Sent from my iPad Pro

On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 1:19 PM -0700, "Guy Ramsey" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

We are seeing more and more designs where it is not possible, with our BGA
reworkstation, to remove or reinstall components and not reflow adjacent
parts, or in some cases, part on the opposite side of the assembly.
What action do you all take to mitigate the resulting conditions?