TECHNET Archives

March 2018

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2018 14:41:19 -0600
Hi Guy,

That's the one big thing that I liked about the focused Infrared light
rework station that I used in the past, it was a PDR Lightmaster Pro. If
you didn't want to heat up adjacent components all you would have to do is
shield them with aluminum foil and reflect the light away from the area.

Steve

--
Steve Gregory
Kimco Design and Manufacturing

--

This email and any attachments are only for use by the intended
recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged, confidential, proprietary