TECHNET Archives

March 2018

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2018 15:32:09 -0500
Wayne Wayne Wayne, never disqualify yourself.  The FEQAB does that without
any help whatsoever.....

Doug Pauls
Principal Materials and Process Engineer
Rockwell Collins

On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 1:13 PM, Wayne Showers <[log in to unmask]