TECHNET Archives

March 2018

From:
Drew meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2018 12:18:30 +0000
Absitivly and Posilutely!

Thanks Wayne

-----Original Message-----

From: TechNet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wayne Showers

Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2018 8:15 PM

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: Re: [TN] [External] [TN] Element Quiz Question

I think we need to stick to earthly metals, as it is rumored that Gallium is not actually an earthly metal.  It is rumored that Gallium is actually the metal of the Gallifreyans, a group of Doctors and scholars Who had suddenly appeared from somewhere else, but more on them later.  It is also rumored that information gleaned from the Soviet archives reveal that the original earthly metal trio was GeZnHt (known as the blessed trio in Germany).  It seems that the 'discoverer' of Gallium, Boisbaudran, made a failed attempt at creating a half element out of Ht.  Out of his Short comings, Gallium was produced.

Now for more on the Gallifreyans; seeking to escape their enemies who sought to Terminate them, they settled in a hidden republic in the former Soviet Union.  This republic, known as Galinstan, was a leader in Soviet innovation and did much to perpetuate the Cold War.  Situated roughly in the middle of Siberia along the Amur River, it was known by the Russian elites as the 'Hidden Republic.'  Unfortunately in 1987, in what was reported to be an accident, a massive fire known as the Black Dragon Fire Torched the Woods which formed this republic's southern border.  This event signified the beginning of the end of the Cold War and the beginnings of Global Warming which seems to have caused the peoples of Galinstan and its alloys to literally melt away.  Although it must be said that a recently decrypted message of "Gallifrey burns no more" may be the key Element to Expanding our knowledge as things start to Solidify.

I hope this clears things up.