TECHNET Archives

March 2018

From:
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2018 16:46:27 -0400
something like this? http://www.mtixtl.com/Al2O3-Ceramic-505005S1-
HP.aspx
if you are not picky (surface smoothness, purity etc), you can check
university MEMS network if they have small qty on stock (they usually
keep stock for student project).  if you want large qty, kyocera is a
good bet... if you need high density, not sure edicott still supply
it or not...(I usually ask  supply for the left over batch ends,
especially black ceramic for optical parts - can't afford to use
batch for prototype... you usually get very good deal... but qty is
un-certain... you have odd pieces and you might need to cut your self
- cutting ceramic is not as easy as glass)...
jk