TECHNET Archives

February 2018

From:
Gerry Gagnon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Gerry Gagnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2018 22:52:59 +0000
Larry,

Just a good natured jab.

If you do it, Rout the board with unused pads present. Run your design checking software including the drill file. Then remove the unused pads.

Regarding the reliability, I’ve seen studies that go either way. Situation dependent.

Where’s Bill Birch when we need him.  :)

Brs,

Gerry