TECHNET Archives

February 2018

From:
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2018 15:24:12 -0500
one of my post got rejected.  i would be careful to remove the non-
functional pads for two reasons: (1) modification of PWB is consider
as major change based on my book (old), required for requal (It
should).  (2) non-functional pads removal may impact thermal and/or
balance of board, for class 3, I would be careful.  assume it is
mission critical or not easy to re-pair and overhaul (can't hot swap
it easily).
my 1.5 cents.
jk