TECHNET Archives

February 2018

From:
"Stadem, Richard D" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Stadem, Richard D
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2018 14:36:37 +0000
Dave, you absolutely deserve this honor for your great service to the industry, the work you have done with the Standards, and your valuable contributions to the Technet Forum and your many publications which have strengthened and advanced the technology for the benefit of all people.

Plus, your creation of the FEQAB (Friday Element Quiz Approval Board) has helped engineers from all parts of the world maintain their sanity. This is not to be overlooked by your many other accomplishments!

Odin