TECHNET Archives

February 2018

From:
"Stadem, Richard D" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Stadem, Richard D
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2018 17:21:01 +0000
Mr. Bond told me that Goldfinger's hands have beveled edges.

I have never seen edge pads NOT beveled, except perhaps in the case of very thin PWBs, like .031" or less.