TECHNET Archives

February 2018

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2018 09:17:13 -0700
Victor,

JEDEC is the organization that defines mechanical specifications for DIMM
modules, not the IPC. All of the design specifications for the different
modules (DDR3, DDR4, DDR5, etc.) show a beveled edge but the notes say that
it is optional. All you have to do is take some time and register yourself
on the JEDEC page, and you can see every one of the design specifications
for free.

Steve

--
Steve Gregory
Kimco Design and Manufacturing

--

This email and any attachments are only for use by the intended
recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged, confidential, proprietary