TECHNET Archives

February 2018

From:
BEV CHRISTIAN <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, BEV CHRISTIAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2018 12:34:15 -0500
And probably the main reason for the results stated in Mr. Stadem’s last paragraph is the Van der Waals forces in liquid water that must be overcome for the individual water molecules to leave Borg hive and enter the laminate.

Regards,
Bev

Sent from Mail for Windows 10