TECHNET Archives

February 2018

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2018 16:30:26 -0600
Unfortunately, the Element Quiz results were published prior to Doug
submitting his response of "Opposium" as his answer.  The EQAB was quite
intrigued by Doug's response and promises to conduct an investigation into
the facts presented with the submission.

Off the record, that may be the best Half fractional element Doug has ever
produced!

Dave