TECHNET Archives

January 2018

From:
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2018 12:57:13 -0500
coc - certificate of compliances reference  to your PO with
attachment of qual report (PO said equivalent or better... qual
report has all the data spell out of "everything" and with run-chart
for process monitoring)... ask for run chart if you run  into
problem... find out current batch is not "equivalent or better" and
get your money back (make sure you have second vendor or second batch
in place before you ask for money).  you can sleep  well at home..
(hardly ever need to use legal dept... if you draft a good PO with
lawyer at qual stage).