TECHNET Archives

January 2018

From:
Tom Brendlinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Tom Brendlinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2018 19:17:03 -0500
Acid free paper that becomes wet will have a neutral or basic pH, and will
not cause corrosion. Sulfur free paper contains no sulfur, which can poison
the cure of platinum-cure silicone potting compounds. They're technically
different- that said, I believe that per ANSI and ISO standards, acid free
paper is also sulfur free.

Tom