TECHNET Archives

January 2018

From:
"Stadem, Richard D" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Stadem, Richard D
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2018 16:35:27 +0000
I know it is defined in one of the Design standards, the one for copper foil, but I don't know which one and don't have access to my standards library right now, but it is defined.