TECHNET Archives

January 2018

From:
"Stadem, Richard D" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Stadem, Richard D
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2018 22:02:26 +0000
We have nitrogen generators on four selective solder machines at one of the companies I work for. During the off-shift hours, the SS machine nitrogen generator is switched with a simple valve to refill empty nitrogen tanks. We then use the refilled tanks elsewhere in the building for other applications. We can measure the quality of the surplus nitrogen using the built in monitors.
Thinking about getting rid of the liquid tank outside.