TECHNET Archives

December 2017

From:
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2017 11:56:00 -0500
agree, it is part of design - max reflow on assembly plus max repair
- those are the one consider worse case and units build up for the
qualification test (if it is new platform, you might want to have no-
repair as bench mark case to compare the reliability results, and
assess if the repair is suitable or not for specific components and
assembly... some times, throw away make much more sense... especially
if the most expansive parts is designed as last on - to prevent
excessive heat cycle).  IMHO.