TECHNET Archives

December 2017

From:
Bob Wettermann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2017 10:40:53 -0600
Victor

This is a depends answer

Some clients who ask for rework have defined standards for a given assembly or program or or....

We have seen the max number of reflow cycles on a laminate, a maximum number of BGA rework attempts etc

Most of the requirements

There are industry stds for many things just not what you're looking for

Regards

Bob Wettermann
BEST Inc
Your BEST source for PCB Rework/Repair, Training and Tools
847-767-5745