TECHNET Archives

December 2017

From:
Frank Kimmey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Frank Kimmey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2017 15:29:50 +0000
Jack,

Do you document that the paste layer is the Assembler responsibility?

I use a note: "SOLDER PASTE FILES MAY BE MODIFIED TO BEST FIT REQUIRED PRACTICES"

Then my Library has all paste layers at 1:1

That puts the stencil completely on the Assembler and let's them do what is best for them to give you what you want.

Hope it helps,

FNK

Frank N Kimmey CID+

Electrical Engineer / PCB Design