TECHNET Archives

December 2017

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2017 12:06:25 -0600
Hi Joyce - LOL, you should see the amount of embedded debris you leave on a
surface (and I have the SEM images to prove it)? Additionally, what
chemical composition control do you have on the eraser? Based on the data
and testing we have conducted, I would not be using erasers as a cleaning
media for any high performance product where life, safety, or long term
durability performance is needed. Perhaps for an industrial application.

Dave