TECHNET Archives

November 2017

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2017 13:34:27 -0600
Jim,
NPL has given a couple of webinars on the topic in recent months.  You can
get more information from:
Martin Wickham ([log in to unmask])
Ling Zhou ([log in to unmask])
or
Bob Willis ([log in to unmask]).

Doug Pauls
Principal Materials and Process Engineer
Rockwell Collins