TECHNET Archives

November 2017

From:
Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2017 14:47:06 +0000
Hi Rich

There is indeed some ongoing research work on the\e topic of “Condensation Testing” initiated by the NPL in 2015.

Chris Hunt and his then team had done a lot of work on this since which time, Chris became my CTO and we are already developing the equipment to offer this to the industry.

If you or anyone else wants a copy of this, let me know and I’ll see what I can get from NPL.

The project title was: Measuring Coating Protection Performance under Condensing Conditions

I am attempting to add this as an IEC Test Method once we have completed the equipment development.

Kindest regards

Graham Naisbitt
Managing Director
Gen3 Systems Limited