TECHNET Archives

November 2017

From:
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2017 06:26:54 -0500
what is magnetic property (demagnetized initially-de gauss? what
happened if it over the life time of the device... any restriction
that not allow to use near the magnet)?  what is corrosion resistance
(salt spray)?  what is electrical conductivity over temperature range
from -55 to 150C?  thermal conductivity? what is dissimilar metal
coupling?  what is storage shelf life and condition?  alloy 42 is
intended  to match semi/ceramic package to prevent minimum CTE stress
over the temp range.  what is the most important stuff you try to
protect?  in what environment?