TECHNET Archives

November 2017

From:
"Giamis, Andy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Giamis, Andy
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2017 04:48:32 +0000
I’m looking for a reference showing the dissolution rates and temperature dependence of noble metals in tin.

A wise man (wise guy, AKA George) used to always carry two things: an IKEA measuring tape and a great chart showing this data.

I’ve searched Wikigooglepedia and have been through my 2006 CRC handbook (Phys and Chem) and several solid state texts.

Thanks
Andy