TECHNET Archives

November 2017

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2017 09:10:02 -0600
Hi Richard - the guys from the International Tin Research Institute (ITRI)
did some really cool and comprehensive work on solder alloy creep years
back. It published in their Report #656 Solder Alloy Data. The publication
has multiple alloy sets plus good creep, stress rupture and fatigue data.
Good reference to have on the shelf. I use those data sets when making
first order estimations on solder reliability issues.

Dave

On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 8:59 AM, Stadem, Richard D <[log in to unmask]